January 19, 2013

Über cute night bag!!!!


So I took a stroll today to one of my favorite lil discount stores TjMaxx..... Yea yea I know it can be a  total waste but today I found some great buys!
First this uber cute bag from Olivia & Joy of NY.... It's a total movie, drinks with the girls, casual dinner date bag! It has all the components of a "I'm a natural at this fashion thing...." look, and get this it was only $19.99!!!! 
 I know what ur thinking bc I too am a total bag snob and since that unfortunate incident in the subway some many years ago when my oh so fateful Juicy Couture bag handle snapped I've been very skeptical about low end designer bags! Well this I assure you will not pose that problem 
1.  It's way too small to stuff your whole life n make up bag..... It fits your phone, wallet if you want, glasses, compact and a few lipsticks or lipgloss.... So no overweight concerns there
2. The gold trimming is very chic 
3. It just does not look cheap
4. The red one ...... exact same bag is on Macy's website for $78.00
5. You just can't loose






No comments:

Post a Comment